Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following booking terms and conditions contain useful information, and it constitutes a legal binding between you((herein addressed as traveller/ client) and Adventure AScent Pvt. Ltd(herein referred to the company) with Company registration no. 170841/074/075. You must read and understand them carefully. Both parties agree to these Terms and Conditions to resolve any legal or other disputes that may arise during the trip.
You will need to fill up an online booking form and provide the requested information. This information is required for getting your trekking/climbing permits and booking hotels and flights for you. In case of a big group or agent booking, you can provide the personal information as requested in the booking form via email too.
Following information are required for booking any trip:
● Passport copy
● Date of travel ( flight booking)
● Clients Medical Information (only for the expedition)
● Physician’s Certificate (only for the expedition)
Deposit and Payment criteria
The trip cost and fees will be communicated to the client via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or website (www.adventureascent.com). Some of the payment must be made before the trip for its confirmation. They are:
● 35 % down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets, hotel booking and permit process.
● 50 % advance payment is required in the case of any expedition.
Note: Booking payment 35% is Non-refundable, but the client has the right to postpone the trip or can use that booking payment for other trips within one year of booking payment made.
The payments can be made through any way of transfers according to your convenience.
Payment via Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa only)
We do accept the transfer of balance through MasterCard and Visa. We will provide the details for payment via credit card upon the client’s request. Note: There will be a 4% additional levy charged when you make the payment with a credit card.
Payment via wire/bank transfer
Name of the Beneficiary: ADVENTURE ASCENT P. LTD.
Bank Name: Siddhartha Bank Ltd, (Main Branch)
Bank Address: 130/23, HATTISAR, KAMALADI
Account No.: 01716072677
Bank service charges related to submitting a deposit are the responsibility of the client.
We request the client to mail us the bank reference number or remittance slips or sender details after you initiate the transfer for accessible communication.
In case the credited amount in the company’s bank account sorts by few amounts, generally caused by exchange rates or the involvement of intermediary banks or financial institutions during the transfer, the client agrees to fulfil such sort amount to the company upon arrival in Nepal or before the trip starts.
For further information regarding direct deposit details, please contact us.
The final payment for the trip must be made on the day of arrival to Nepal.
1. BY THE COMPANY ITSELF
● The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked unless guaranteed to run.
● The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, before departure due to reasons beyond its control (i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions) or other unforeseen circumstances.
● In such a case, The Company will refund the trip price only. If The Company cancels a departure that is guaranteed to run, we will refund the trip price, or you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the same value.
2. BY THE CLIENT
● The client must provide a cancellation notice along with the reason in written form to the company. The date on which the Company receives the cancellation notice will determine the cancellation charges applicable.
● There will be no refund for the cancellation notice provided less than 20 days before the trip departure.
● 35 % down payment is non-refundable, but the client can use it for the next trip within one year of the booking payment made. ● No refunds will be made in case of no show or if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds are made for any services not utilized.
● If the clients are prevented from travelling on tour by certain circumstances, they may postpone the trip or transfer the booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. They must provide proof of being unable to travel at the time of changing the booking. They are charged a minimal fee of $100 or higher depending upon the company’s arrangements with other parties such as hotels, Guest Houses, ground operators or airlines.
● Postpone or transfer the tour, and this applies if you postpone or transfer this tour no less than two weeks before trip departure. There will be no options available 14 days before trip departure.
Passport & Visa
The client needs to have a valid passport having a minimum of 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. You can get a Nepalese visa from the Nepalese consulate in your country or upon arrival in Nepal.
It is your responsibility to ensure the correct visa documentation for the country you are travelling to. The Company cannot accept the responsibility if you are refused to visit because of incorrect visa documentation.
Adequate and valid travel insurance is a must for all the clients for any tour. The travellers’ travel insurance must cover accidents, injury, illness, and death medical expenses, including any related to pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) and personal liability.
The Company also recommends insurance for covers trip cancellation, curtailment, and loss of luggage and personal effects.
The client must carry proof of insurance with them and produce it if reasonably requested by the company. The company reserves the right to cancel or suspend the client's participation on a trip or in certain activities that comprise part of a trip, at any time, including after the commencement of the trip, with no right of refund, if the client is unable to provide proof of required documents of insurance when requested.
Flight delays and changes in the itinerary
Please note that mountain adventures are always unpredictable. Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays. In case of delayed domestic flights, the company will help arrange the hotel accommodation, including breakfast in the departing city at an extra cost above the agreed trip price. The clients will need to make payment of stipulated charges for such extra bookings in cash to the company.
Sometimes, the itinerary may change even after the tour has started due to some unavoidable circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to bad weather conditions in the high altitude or any other erratic situation. In such conditions “The Company” cannot refund any duty due to prior supplier arrangements. If possible, we will make an effort to provide you with any other alternative trip of the same category.
We too reserve the right to modify our pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under various situations which are beyond our control, e.g. changes in the exchange rate, government action etc.
A legal guardian must be there accompanying the travellers under the age of 16. If you have any queries related to age, contact us for further information.
The client should agree that The Company (Adventure Ascent) can use images taken during the trip without any compensation or recourse to you. This may be used for publicity and promotion purposes through whatever medium it can be.